We believe that education is a lifelong pursuit. To explore the full potential of each individual is most desirable for all. We recognize there are alternative ways to discover these through positive learning methods. This is the educational direction for our future.
In today’s world all of us are stressed and are bombarded with an overload of information.
Undoubtedly this causes ineffectiveness in our daily lifestyle & contributes to poor quality of work and life in general.
‘Encourage the participants to experience the possibility of their own creativity, creating self-confidence , self-awareness and open doors to unlimited possibilities through movement, performing arts and technology in 3 full day’s workshop’
‘Connecting ASEAN ++’ An opportunity to explore & to understand your anxiety & stress. To redevelop creativity & awareness senses within you program.
Suitable candidates are executives in middle to high management levels for male and female.
2016 -2017 Schedule
Long weekend or any 3 days that are suitable for your group.
Any suitable venue i.e. hotel-resort / public park / @ your company.
The program focuses on three topics
1. Creative / Thinking / Knowledge
Introduction to: mind mapping / the art of juggling / six thinking hats / multimedia learning (with a guide/mentor)
2. Education through Movement
Introduction to: Dance & Movement / Martial arts/ Arts of speaking and listening
3. Mindfulness/ Happiness
- Introduction to: relaxation techniques
- quietening the mind
- setting realistic goals as to what you really want from life
Perception through the six senses: We’ve obviously got smell, taste, touch, hearing and sight. However, in addition to these five, our inner ear senses our body’s orientation in space.
Exposures through various P.R. Channels:
- P.R. in all magazines / newspaper/ TV / Radio stations
- Upload final presentation to YouTube, linked to FOTAF website, shared through social media.
- Announce through cultural partners www.site i.e.: UNESCO / Embassy / educational institutes/ corp.
- Your logo will be on collateral materials : poster, leaflet, program.
- Your logo will be on Photo Backdrop, banner, Standee
- Facebook Page for the Connecting ASEAN to showcase the clips from Idea Challenge and other performances.
- Work with media partners to optimize exposure with emphasis of Education through Movement, ‘Edutainment’.
Potential Partners :
BACC, UNESCO, Intel ,True Visions , SF Cinema , Dtac , Now 26 channel , Nations , NJ magazine
Opportunity to give back to your executives / staff / and their families
- Hosting or present ‘Connecting ASEAN ++’
- Ideal no. of participant is 25 – 30 persons.
- 30,000 baht per one participant without the cost of rental.
- The workshop could be design to your particular needs.